As I squinted into the sun reflecting off of Lake Ontario, cooling down from my run, I was struck by the realization that summer is nearly half-way over (school/work/holidays-wise, not calendar-wise). It got me thinking that I’d like to create a (modest) list of things to do before summer ends.
Summer Bucket List:
1. Go to the drive-in movies again (Thursday nights: $15 per carload, you can see multiple movies!)
2. Make homemade ice cream (Eat more ice cream in general)
3. Spend a lazy afternoon in the park with Varun
4. Swim (somewhere, somehow)
5. Go camping (& eat s’mores!)
6. Spend as much time as possible outside
7. Stop complaining about the heat
8. Make a summer playlist (Suggestions?!)
9. Go blueberry picking–give blueberries to neighbors, bake and freeze berries for winter
10. Go hiking
What about you?! What’s on your bucket list for the glorious summer months?